Friday, March 29, 2013

Borghese Revitalizing Face Serum review


While shopping in Costco, this caught my eye... Borghese Revitalizing Face Serum... I thought, why would Borghese be in Costco?

In North America, Borghese does not seem to be as popular as compared to Asia, so after being "brainwashed" in Asia about Borghese, and learning about it's linked to Princess Marcella Borghese and looking at the price tag of this, I had to get a bottle to try for myself.

I haven't had a lot of chances to try serums since I am pretty new to skincare. I would say this is a "mild" serum, suitable for climates/weather which are not extremely dry or harsh on skin.

It has an oily feel when you apply the serum on your face, but after it has been absorbed it becomes matte. The oiliness is good since you can spread the product on your face easier, unfortunately, I find the pump it not very durable, after using it for over a month, it needs to be pulled back up before pumping again, or you can't get enough product.

3 comments:

LinkWithin