Thursday, March 14, 2013

Crest 3D White Whitestrips teeth whitening review


Who wants whiter teeth? I definitely do! After hearing lots of reviews and feedback about this product, I am bound to give this product a try.

Unlike most people, unfortunately, this had definitely made my teeth more sensitive than I thought. After the third day trying this, I would wake up in the middle of the night in pain! Who knew your teeth can feel so much pain? I just tell myself "beauty is pain, beauty is pain".

Luckily, my teeth were less sensitive in the morning, afternoon and evening so I was able to eat and drink. I avoided sour and any food with high acidity just in case it will hurt.

The second night trying this, I was awaken by the pain again, I feel my teeth were so sensitive to the point, swallowing saliva (ok that sounded weird, but we do swallow our saliva... k?) made me feel I was swallowing some "teeth residue" (I don't think that's true, but it felt like that).

And just like the first day, the pain was pretty much gone in the morning and day/evening to follow. Again, there was a little funny feeling like my teeth were bound to hurt if I chewed too hard, but the sensation didn't bother me too much.

The third day: my teeth actually felt much better... HOWEVER, after putting these on... my teeth started to feel so much pain later that night... and the length is much longer... it lasted till morning :(...

I think these have helped my teeth turn a bit whiter (after wearing them consecutively for 3 days) However, I think I need to take a break from them for a while because the sensitivity of my teeth became nearly unbearable.

Some of my friends suggested I try a lower number (the current one is #4), use Sensodyne toothpaste, and other suggested I wear it for less than 30 mins (cut down the duration to only 15-20 mins). I will do that and let you know if that is better either in a future post or an updated version of this post.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin