Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Kirkland Borghese Luscious Lashes Volumizing Mascara review

 


Costco has won my heart over many many things... I'm hoping makeup will be one of them. I needed a new mascara and this was the perfect opportunity to buy one.

These come in a pack of two and cost $30.00+tax (CAN). 

I have been using this for a few months and am confident enough to give a review.

features: 

  • coats lashes from root to tip to lift and lengthen
  • double fibre brush loads maximum volume to curl lashes
  • flexible, lightweight formula
  • safe for contact lenses wearers and sensitive eyes
  • paraben free
  • fragrance-free
  • ophthalmologist tested


impressions:

pros:
  • easy to apply (the wand makes it easy to swipe from the root to the ends)
  • no irritations (skin or eyes)
  • very lightweight (does not weigh down my lashes and
    I do not notice it and it does not distort my vision)
  • when you twist the top off, the wand slightly pops out
  • buildable but natural (doesn't give you the spider legs effect)
  • no fallout and does, not flake
  • the texture of the formula is very smooth

cons:
  • it smudges after a few hours (giving you "panda eyes")

sadly, the one con I have for this product is that it leaves me looking like a panda after 10 -ish hours of applying. So remember to check in the mirror to remove (with makeup wipes, when you are outside) any product that has smudged or somehow ended up on your skin.

I really like this product... unlike some mascaras that have an off-putting odour, this one doesn't. It dries quickly. I really enjoy using this because it doesn't cause any irritation.

score: 9.0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin