Thursday, November 4, 2021

(小林サカムケア) Kobayashi Liquid Bandage review


This is a product I both love and hate,  it hurts but it works. This is possibly one of the best liquid bandages I have used. It does a really great job on bigger scratches and open wounds. 


It is also waterproof and after the initial pain, if you have completely sealed your wound properly, there will be no more pain. You are free to wash dishes, wash your hair, etc. this liquid film will protect your wound from being exposed and will heal it. 


the applicator (which looks like a nail polish brush)

 I really like the applicator, it is a brush and easily controls how much product you "drip" or "brush" onto/into your wound. I found the best way is the fill up your wound (which is extremely painful) and seal it off. The liquid bandage will dry up into a film.


impressions:

  • smells like nail polish
  • hurts like **** on open wounds
  • works very well especially on open wounds and heals right after the hardened liquid peels or falls off
  • do not use on eczema!! (I tried and it was a nightmare peeling the film from every piece of flaky skin)
I said do not use on eczema... the only exception when you are using on eczema (skin) is to make sure the film dries only on the crack and nowhere else.

I highly recommend this liquid bandage, it has helped me heal a lot of cuts, cracks, and wounds. And despite the pain and pungent smell (nail polish-like odor), I don't see any issues with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin