Thursday, October 28, 2021

Shein Eyeshadow Makeup Palettes review

Shein SHEGLAM eyeshadow palettes

 Shein has been known for their fast fashion but did you know they have a cult following for their makeup? I didn't. It wasn't until I saw an ad that located me in their makeup section that I realize how popular their makeup is. They have their own beauty influencers and there are a few very popular palettes. 

SHEGLAM Afterglow Palette


I am very picky when it comes to makeup because I have very sensitive skin. So far, I only allow Chanel, YSL, and Addiction palettes to touch my face. These are the only ones that give me desired pigments and don't cause rashes or stings.


SHEGLAM ARTISTRY Palette - BURNT

My palettes came with several foam protectors to make sure that the transport will not damage the product. When my Shein palettes arrived I noticed how luxurious they felt and each had a magnetic closing. They were much bigger than they looked in the pictures. The only downside is that none of them had a mirror. 

SHEGLAM COLOR ME CORAL Palette



Based on the size and no mirror, I can safely assume that these are meant to be used at home and not for quick fixes outside. They can barely fit in my clutch. They also do not include any brushes or any spaces to store brushes in the cases.

very well packaged

Here are some of my initial thoughts:

  • very pigmented and buttery/creamy consistency
  • good colour payoff
  • blendable
  • very long-lasting (at least 5-6 hours!)
  • shimmers (very sparkly ones, not the metallic ones) are bad (e.g. Lift Off)
  • no rashes, no stings!
  • some colours might look different on you than how it looks on the pan


shimmers like lift-off (from Artistry - Burnt) are moist and my brush and fingers couldn't pick it up (the only one I didn't like)

All of the colours except for Lift Off were good. The colour payoffs were really good and they were long-lasting. I wore the others for over 5-6 hours and I didn't need to touch up! I am extremely impressed.

There is a slight con, though, that some colours appear darker in the pan than they do on your skin. 

Shein eyeshadow palettes are great! I love them and they are super affordable. Each palette is around $10 USD. I haven't looked into what they contained but they did not irritate my super sensitive skin. 

In a later post, I will give a review of each individual palette :)

Overall score: 9.3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin