Thursday, October 14, 2021

L'Oreal 8 Second(es) wonder water review

 


so....I've finally got a haircut!!! (yeah!!) I managed to get rid of all the kinks, split ends, and dried-out pieces so my hair is back to how and what it should be! But that doesn't mean my hair care stops there... 

After my haircut, while shopping, I came across this product, L'Oreal 8 Second(es) wonder water. The packaging caught my attention. 

The Product

This is an at-home hair treatment. It only takes 8 seconds to visibly transform your hair from the first use. This product contains moisturizing agents and amino acids. It is formulated to target damaged hair by forming thin layers called "lamellas" that smooth the hair's surface with no weigh down. 

Instructions:

1. Apply directly to wet hair.
2. Massage for 8 seconds.
3. Rinse out, avoiding contact with eyes. 

Frequency of use: Use 2–3 times a week on wet hair after shampoo. 

1 dose for fine to medium hair. 2–3 doses for thick to curly hair. Add 1 more dose if you have long hair.

This product contains 200ml, and each dose is around 20ml, so it is good for 10 uses. 

I have typical thin Asian hair, so a dose is more than enough for me. 

impressions:

  • it heats up a little (as the instructions say) 
  • I was not a fan of the smell (coconut)
  • the product was easy to apply because of the narrow tip applicator
  • temporary results
I appreciate that the product heats up (a little). It helps me feel where I have missed a spot and it lets me know that the product is working.

Artificial Coconut scents never worked for me, whether it is skincare, haircare, food, etc. I think something about my natural aura doesn't work well with coconut, so I instantly was a little taken back. But if you like coconut, then go for it!

This product is a bit of a miss. It provides temporary results and they only last for 2 days. It didn't improve my hair nor fix any damages. If you are heading out to a party and in need of having temporary results, then this is the product for you. 


Score: 6.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin