Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Etude House Silk Scarf Double Care Hair Mask review


Etude House Silk Scarf Double Care Hair Mask

You know a product is good if you want to repurchase it the moment you finish using it. This happens to be one of those products.

Thankfully there are instructions in English

For those who are new to this blog, you know how much I care about the health of my hair. If you type of "hair" in the search --> you are bound to find loads of posts relating to hair.

close up of diagrams and Korean instructions

close up of the ingredients

impressions:
  • my hair smells so nice! 
  • smells like a sort of grapefruit
  • hair felt like silky, smooth and soft
  • no tangles
  • did I mention it smells really nice?... I can't stop sniffing my hair!
  • results lasted for about 5 days


the mask

pros:
  • smells nice
  • works and easy to use
  • made hair so silky, soft and smooth!
  • cheaper (compared to professional salons)

cons:
  • too many steps + very time consuming (wash and dry and apply and wash and dry...)
  • the cap part was slightly troublesome (how can I tell all the essence was properly rubbed in?)
  • expensive (compared to other home hair masks -  $5 USD)
  • only lasted for 5 days


the shower cap to seal the product

the shower cap also had its own ingredients to help with making your hair feel silky smooth

I will definitely be purchasing this hair mask again! I loved my hair! It made my hair so silky smooth and smelled so good!! But because of the hefty price tag (and you can only use it once), I might save my future purchases for special occasions.


score: 9.5/10
website: https://www.etudehouse.com/int/en/index.php/silk-scarf-double-hair-mask.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin