Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Arnott's original Tim Tam short review

Before leaving Canada I have never heard of Tim Tam after meeting Australians (or Aussie's) in Hong Kong and Tokyo I learn that Tim Tam are the equivalent of Oreo's in North America. EVERY Australian I met has told me about their love for Tim Tam and would complain about how hard it is to buy them in Asia and whenever they went home, they will stock up and bring it back to Asia.

Some of my Aussie friends were generous enough to share their stash with me and after my first bite, I can understand why they are so popular.

Unlike most "Western" snacks, they aren't as sweet. They are sweet enough for you to satisfy your sugary craving but not overwhelmingly sweet to the point you need to eat them with tea.

Each Tim Tam consists of two malted biscuits separated by a light chocolate cream filling and coated with a thin layer of chocolate.
The crispiness is not familiar with me. It is somewhat of a mix between a Kit Kat, a Coffee Crisp and a cracker. Whatever it is, my mouth likes it.

If you ever get the chance, I recommend that you try :)

score: 9.5/10
website: https://www.arnotts.com/tim-tam-home/


also... please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin