Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Dior Gold Clip on Earrings short review

Dior Gold Clip on Earrings short review
the earrings

These are my first "high end" designer earrings!! I was really excited when I saw these earrings! I'm usually not a fan of designer jewellery because they usually look too mature for me (I do have Tiffany Clip-ons and Lanvin jewelry but Dior, Chanel, Hermes, LV <-- I feel these are more suitable for a mature audience)

Dior Gold Clip on Earrings short review
they are clip-ons!

impressions:

  • they do not pinch me
  • they do not fall
  • the clips do not change over time
  • love the design
  • looks effortless but elegant enough to match any formal/casual wear <-- very versatile



These earrings were love at first sight and I do not regret buying them. They are so versatile. I can wear them with any outfit and they will make the outfit look nice.

I am impressed! :)

score: fantastic/10
website: no website (couldn't find the actual product on the website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin