Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Reusable Stainless Steel straws review

stainless steel straw

If you reached this post from my daily blog... thanks for visiting both my blogs :), and welcome to my reviews blog! (I wrote these two blog posts at the same time, so apologies if you already read this same intro from my glass straws review)

another view of the straw

It has been a while since I wanted to buy reusable straws. Unfortunately, reusable straws aren't so big in Japan... in fact, most people have never even heard of them. I couldn't find them locally, so I had to get them from Amazon.

I'm not sure why I decided to get a stainless steel straw (in addition to the glass straws I've bought), but I don't regret buying this. It is good to take to places where I know I might be a bit clumsy (and possibly drop my glass straws and break them).

pros:

  • I am not bothered by the fact they are slightly thicker than regular plastic straws
  • I can stir my drinks with it!
  • easy to clean (just buy a straw cleaner)
  • durable (who has ever heard of stainless steel breaking easily? :D)
  • this size is good for most drinks
  • the finish is really nice and smooth
  • I love the sound of ice hitting against this straw <3

cons:

  • I'm not sure how clean it is as I can't see inside.
  • this straw adds a slight metallic taste to some drinks (this does bother me a bit)
  • this size is good for most drinks
  • if a drink is slightly on the hot side, it can feel a little too warm
score: 8.5/10
link to where I purchased them (not affiliated): https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07FSFNLQ6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I did a review on glass straws here, click if you want to learn about what I thought of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin