Thursday, February 7, 2019

Daiso's Crayon Hand Mask review


I love masks... you can tell from reading this blog. I use hair masks, face masks, etc. So when I came across this hand mask I got very excited.

instructions

the instructions are very simple, you take out the product and rip the 2 gloves apart and put your hands in for 20 minutes and your hands are supposed to feel nicely conditioned (notice I use the word "supposed").

impressions:

  • has a nice artificial rose scent
  • gloves were way too big for my hands
  • my hands felt well conditioned the first 30 or so minutes
  • your hands will feel the need for more hand cream after using the mask
  • gave my hands eczema
I like the gloves so I might but them and wash out the product and use them for my own hand mask. The gloves were a double layer, the outside layer is made of a plastic material to hold in the product while the inner layer has a cotton texture material. 


I really liked the product because it smelled good and it initially made my hands feel very soft but after it gave my hands eczema I stopped using it. I went to my dermatologist (it got very serious) and my dermatologist said I had some kind of fungal infection. It took me months to get the skin on my hands back to their normal state.

score: 0/10
website: no website

also... please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

2 comments:

  1. Wrinkle Couture power to keep the weight off permanently that's what's so special about Sam packs approach it's not a one-shot deal we get that everybody has different needs so we simply give you the tools and knowledge you need to achieve your optimal level of health we show you how and why and let you manage your mail-order meals that sorry to say our usually loaded with preservatives and other chemicals oh and
    https://ozvish.com/wrinkle-couture/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was almost going to buy a pair to try. I dodged a bullet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin