Tuesday, February 12, 2019

うま辛麻辣麺 review


I FINALLY FOUND IT!! Thanks to Facebook's archive feature, I found this post!!! I posted it about a year ago on facebook and somehow couldn't find it.


As my post indicated:

THIS. WAS. HOT.!!!! Even hotter than the Korean Chicken world's spiciest instant ramen 😳🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

it looks harmless but... IT IS HOT

I was trying to tell my friends but I couldn't find this picture on my phone... but here it is! These are the hottest noodles I have ever had (it is WAY hotter than the Korean super hot noodles). Notice that these are soup noodles... I can't imagine them before they were diluted DX.


score: how do you put a score on something you can't fully eat?
hotness and spicy level: 10/10 (too much for Stephanie)

I dare you to try :P

also... please check out my personal blog and follow me around Tokyo :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin