Thursday, November 19, 2015

Glico Avocadooza (ゲリコ アボカドーザ) review

Glica Avocadooza (ゲリコ アボカドーザ) review
Avocadooza (¥195 JPY)

As some of you are aware, I was in Japan! I am in Japan as I write this review but will probably have left Tokyo by the time this post gets published... Anyways, hi from Tokyo! :D (but in this case... back in Tokyo :P)

One of my first stops was none other than the convenient 7-11!

I am surprised, I though Hong Kong 7- elevens were superior... Then I find myself in a japanese one and am amazed!

Unlike the 7-eleven's in Hong Kong, there are a lot more foods and snacks available... you can get all kinds of food there... anything from snacks like chips/candy to meals like bento, udon... etc. The prices are also very reasonable.



¥195 JPY (taxes included)
ゲリコ アボカドーザ

Glica Avocadooza (ゲリコ アボカドーザ) review
info... in Japanese

As an Avocado addict, I couldn't resist buying these when I came across them while walking down one of their snack aisles.

Translation of this image will be posted here... as soon as I can find someone to translate it... or I learn enough Japanese to... whichever occurs first! ;)



Glica Avocadooza (ゲリコ アボカドーザ) review
inside of container

Impressions:
  • Coated in a light wasabi sauce
  • Similar to cheesy crackers but in avocado taste
  • Very rich flavour
  • Crunchy
  • quite filling

Glica Avocadooza (ゲリコ アボカドーザ) review
piece of Avocadooza

So, I love this stuff!! One of the best finds/snacks I have had in Tokyo! I highly recommend you to find it as it tastes really good... I love how crispy it is and the Wasabi coating really made it so tasty! I love how it slightly melts in your mouth letting you indulge the rich taste fully.

These are quite filling... I get full (from snacking) after 5 pieces!

I noticed that most convenient stores do not have this... so far, I have found it at a 7-Eleven in Shinagawa and the Tokyu Grocery store in Gotanda... not sure which other places carry it.

Score: 10/10 (these are really good!)
Website: https://www.glico.com/jp/product/snack/cheeza2

3 comments:

  1. Ahh....I love 711, especially in Japan. I miss it sooo much now! T_T I'm surprised how you're able to blog while you're traveling. I'd be too busy going out and too tired to write blog posts when I return to the hotel, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I actually don't... but I try to keep up >___<
      711 is good... but so unhealthy T____T....

      Delete

LinkWithin