Tuesday, May 5, 2015

McDonald' s Pineapple Punch review

McDonald' s Pineapple Punch review
McDonald's Pineapple Punch


The pineapple craze has finally begun at McDonald's!! (I know... I think I'm spending WAY too much time here...)

McDonald' s Pineapple Punch review
how the drink looks like (notice the syrup and pineapple chunks on the bottom and the pineapple chunks on top)

price: $15.80 HKD (approx. $2.03 USD)

Impressions:
  • Italian soda
  • Lots of pineapple chunks
  • Very tasty
  • Quenches thirst
  • a little too sweet

This Pineapple Punch is quite tasty but I found it to be slightly sweet. From the amount of syrup at the bottom, I would say this is an Italian soda in disguise. Make sure you mix the drink well or you will end up with too much syrup/sweetness at the bottom.

Score: 8.5/10
Website: www.mcdonalds.com.hk , there seems to be something wrong with my ISP, I can't access McDonald's website... when I can, I will update the correct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin