Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hong Kong McDonald' s Sausage McMuffin review


豬柳蛋漢堡 Hong Kong McDonald' s Sausage McMuffin review
Hong Kong McDonald's Sausage McMuffin
Chinese name: 豬柳蛋漢堡

For those in North America, begin to envy us in Hong Kong! Did you know that McDonald's in Hong Kong serves their Sausage McMuffin as a regular menu item? This means we can order this anytime... not just around breakfast time! (*evil laughter)

In this review, I want to talk about the differences between the Sausage McMuffin you can order in Hong Kong vs the one in North America And... for those who haven't had a Sausage McMuffin ever (shock), I'll give a small review about it.

豬柳蛋漢堡 Hong Kong McDonald' s Sausage McMuffin review
I halfed a Sausage McMuffin, see how the ingredients are nicely arranged?
Let's start with the review first.

impressions: 
  • nice ratio of ingredients
  • fresh
  • filling
  • sausage patty blends everything perfectly together
This is one of my favourite McD's items because it taste really good. I used to purposely wake up earlier (in America and Canada) just to be able to order this. I love the sausage patty (the patty is made from chopped breakfast sausages). I highly recommend this to anyone... really!

 Difference Between Hong Kong and Canadian/American McDonald's Sausage McMuffin coming in next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin