Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Poutine @Costco (Canada) review


Costco's Poutine $4.39 + tax

Coldness is the season of being fat... It forces us to make unwise choices... But what can we do? We need to stay warm and we need comfort food like Poutine to help us...

I made my unwise choice at Costco earlier last week... I ordered Poutine... After all... I AM Canadian... And when people think of Canada, winter and food...? Poutine comes to mind...

However. As unwise as it may seem.. It was surely a delicious one =9 

receipt... I didn't get the Ice Cream... I just got my share of the hot dog though :P

Impressions
  • Lots of cheese curds
  • Freshly crispy fries
  • Gravy was a little too thick


Costco is one of the best places to eat at after a long shop at their warehouse... The food items are extremely affordable and they are very tasty.

Their Poutine was no different. The Poutine was freshly made, the fries were crispy on the outside and soft and creamy on the inside. The cheese curds were a perfect consistency, some where melted so that when you pulled out a fry the cheese would stretch, the cheese curds were also very chewy. I was slightly disappointed with the gravy as 1. Too thick and 2. There wasn't much taste to it...

It would be a really good Poutine if they "fixed" their gravy.

I will be getting this again... Hopefully not too soon though ;)

Score: 9.5/10
Website: no website


4 comments:

  1. You are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat this almost everyday, addicted to it, amazing taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! one of the best poutines (price and quality) in Toronto! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin