Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel review

Product and Packaging

Hey everyone!!

Christmas is coming soon!! I can't believe 2014 is ending in a matter of weeks :O... time to complete your resolutions from 2014 and think of new ones!

I remember mine's was to have better skin... (feels skin) I think my skin has definitely gotten softer and smoother than last year's.... (yeah). I still have some time to think about my 2015 resolution...


Enough said! Let's talk about Missha Super Aqua D-tox Peeling Gel... I have always liked Missha skin care products because they are very affordable and work really well! ... while shopping at a local Korean grocery store, I found this and immediately knew I had to get this... the name is a little deceiving as I thought it was similar to Freeman's Peel Off Mask where you let the mask dry and "peel it off"... the directions told me otherwise... the word "peeling" is more like rub and let the product peel and exfoliate all the waste and dead skin cells from your skin.

image source: http://missha.ca/


Description:

Excellent Visible Peeling Effect!

Pamper yourself with this luxurious peeling gel. Made from fruit extracts, this gel works by scrubbing the skin with tiny beads revealing clearer, cleaner, and healthier looking skin. Milk extracts give the skin a natural glow while caffeine and green tea extracts rejuvenate and refresh tired, dull looking skin.
look of the 
Directions:
  1. After washing the face, place an adequate amount onto the palm and apply all over the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas
  2. Softly massage until dead skin cells and wastes come out and thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water

a little is all you need
impressions:

  • contain's Super Aqua's signature reminisce smell of the ocean
  • easy to use
  • messy
  • the peeling gel will get less and less messy with each use

what you get after rubbing your face... it is... dead skin cells and "waste" :O
I actually expect there would be much more "waste" and dead skill cells... (I looked at other beauty guru's pictures and they had a lot more white stuff)... I consider that a good thing... there isn't a lot of "waste" on my face (win!). The amount of "waste" and dead skill cells will be less with each use... so this gel is  actually doing it's job....your skin just gets cleaner and cleaner.

pros:
  • easy to use
  • makes skin feel so soft
  • does not irritate skin
  • smells nice
  • affordable

cons:
  • messy


I really like this Peeling Gel... it makes a perfect cleanser for my skin... I would recommend using this twice a week... it made my skin feel so soft... but be aware... the "waste" and dead skin cell white pieces can cause a huge and unpleasant mess.

score: 9.5/10
website: http://www.misshaus.com/super-aqua-peeling-gel.html

1 comment:

  1. Lol I want to have better skin for the upcoming new year too. =P I am going to invest in buying more anti-aging products because I am going to be reaching my 30's soon! =(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin