Thursday, September 18, 2014

Uoshiki Sushi Japanese restaurant 四季魚 review

Uoshiki Sushi Japanese restaurant review 四季魚
Maki and Sushi set
Today's my birthday, so I will make this review slightly shorter (but I promise I will write it so that everything is covered). There is a Chinese/Japanese name for this restaurant: 四季魚.

This is an All You Can Eat place, but they have a regular dine in menu available. I was introduced to this place by my friend. Since we were planning for a quick dinner, we decided to just order from their regular menu.

Discounts:
If you pay with cash, they will give you a 10% discount.

Food:
Like most Japanese places, each entree comes with a Miso Soup and Salad. The dish looks small, but it's actually quite filling. I almost couldn't finish this plate.... I found that both the maki hand rolls and sushi were both well made. The fish was quite fresh (this was quite surprising for me). (I forgot the exact price for this item... I think it was around $7.99 - $8.99).



Uoshiki Sushi Japanese restaurant review 四季魚
Mango Yogurt - Complementary dessert
Mango Yogurt (Complementary Dessert):
I was really happy they provided a complementary dessert, they have a list of items you can choose from, so I got Mango Yogurt. Mango Yogurt was good...

Service:
The service was quite decent... and they were quite attentive.

Verdict:
I will be returning to this place because it is affordable (quality and quantity matches its price). I'm not sure if I will try their All You Can Eat (I am not a big fan of AYCE). But I was definitely impressed by the quality and quantity.

score: 7.5/10
website: no website

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthdayyyy! I hope you are having a great birthday and enjoying your special day! =) 四季魚 is cute a cute name for a restaurant, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweet_Honeydew!!! :) I had a great birthday :)

      Delete
  2. it seems that restaurants in that particular shop space is good... but don't seem to last long... this has got to be the 3rd-4th shop.... hope it lasts this time .....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true... I wrote this about 3 years ago... and they have gone through at least 3-4 more shops :(... I wish this place stayed longer...

      Delete

LinkWithin