Tuesday, September 16, 2014

paldo JJA JANG MEN chajiang instant noodle review

paldo JJA Jang Men

I am a big fan of Korean Instant Noodles! I love the thickness and chewiness of the noodles and they always do a great job with seasoning. I can't remember the exact price, but it was definitely around $1 (CND).

ingredients, instructions and nutritional information
Instructions:

  1. boil noodles
  2. run noodles in cold water
  3. drain noodles
  4. microwave sauce (I skipped this step)
  5. mix in sauce with noodles


mixing sauce
it was easy to make... but I wasn't a fan of having to microwave the packet of sauce...
noodles in raw form
impressions:
  • sauce is too sweet
  • noodles are not chewy enough
  • easy to make


finished look looks quite different from the picture...

... eh... close enough? XP... 

I didn't really like the taste, it was too sweet... and the noodles tasted less chewy when compared to other Korean instant noodles. I tried to add in black pepper and it tasted better (and less sweet). The sauce also had little bits of potatos and some kind of vegetable in it (I couldn't tell)

I don't think I would be purchasing this again...

score: 4/10
website: http://www.paldofood.com/User/Product/Noodle0104.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin