Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September!

Hey my lovely blog readers!

Thank you so much for your support, Simple Moment Blog is officially one year nine months old!

I want to apologize that there will not be a reviews post today (yes, today is Tuesday)... over the weekend, I had attended 2 weddings, so I didn't get a chance to write any reviews :(... hope you understand... reviews will continue again soon!

For those who do like to read... I did write a Question of the day: what is considered an ideal date? on my personal blog... please check it out and share your thoughts!

And if you haven't already... please like me on Facebook!

Talk to you real soon
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for one year and nine months! My blog just reached 2 years last month but I haven't had time to update my blog recently. Also trying to get my domain changed so I can get back to blogging again but I am having so much trouble with it. I think I'll deal with it when I come back from Japan...too much stress right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sweet Honeydew!!! And a big belated congrats to your 2 years too!!! :)

    I hope to see your updates!! I miss reading your blog! :( ...

    hope your domain stuff will be all sorted out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin