Tuesday, August 5, 2014

TonyMoly Floria Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet with Argan Oil review

TonyMoly Floria Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet with Argan Oil review
TonyMoly Floria Nutra-Energy Sheet mask
Tony Moly Floria nutra-energy mask sheet with Argan Oil has always been appealing to me because I have heard so much about Tony Moly and Argan Oil has always fascinated me because I always hear people talking about its superb moisturizing properties.

TonyMoly Floria Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet with Argan Oil review
Directions

directions:
  1. Cleanse face
  2. Apply mask
  3. Leave on for 15-20 minutes


how the mask looks like (there is no backing) and it is thicker than most sheet mask

Impressions
  • Smells medicated
  • Stinging sensation
  • hated the size of the mask
  • essence absorbs into skin really well
The mask did not fit with my features at all, and I hated the medicated scent. I also found the mask to be too thick.

Pros
  • my face felt slightly lifted after
  • mask stays on face quite well
  • drenched with essence

Cons
  • Mask is thicker than other sheet masks
  • Does not fit my facial features (took a lot of time adjusting)
  • Stinging sensation
  • No backing to help you fit the product on
  • irritation occurred (my face had slight bumps after using this mask)

I don't think I will be buying these as they not work for me, I enjoyed the firm and lifted feeling but it was not evidently enough for me to consider using them again.

score: 5/10
website: http://www.etonymoly.com/goods/submain.asp?cate=139#cate%3D139%26Listsize%3D5%26PriceRange%3D0%2C98000%26page%3D3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin