Thursday, August 21, 2014

It' s Skin Snail moisture mask sheet review

It's SKIN
contains 22g per package
(this does not seem like a lot, but there was a lot of essence in the package)


It's Skin Snail Moisture Mask Sheet:

Snail slime filtrate consists of a main ingredient that is characterized by mucin called sticky snail snail Moisturizer mask sheet, the dullness of the skin care haejugo feeling of giving back the clear and clean skin of the original moist mask sheet. - source: It's Skin

Ingredients:
Snail Slime Filtered-Water, Rice Extract, Baobab Seed Extract.

Snail Secretion Filtrate: 1000ppm, EGF (this is quite high) 

Made in Korea

directions and info

Impressions
  • Smells delicious
  • Difficult to unfold mask
  • Very hard to fit on facial features
  • makes skin feels soft and smooth for days (as in 3 days)
  • density is very thin and light


how mask looks out of the package

Directions
1. After washing, adjust skin with toner and apply mask
2. Take mask off after 25-30 mins
3. Let skin absorb excess by tapping softly to easily absorb remaining essence
mask does not fit well on features
Smell:
The fragrant of this mask is very appealing, I couldn't stop smelling my finger tips (after I removed the mask from my face). It smells like a floral/fruity combination... it's not overwhelming, it smells very light good.

Mask Fitting:
I was a bit disappointed that the mask did not have a backing, it made it so hard to take the mask out and fixing it on my face was frustrating. The mask did not fit well with my features too, so there was some frustration when applying this mask to my face.

Consistency:
I was really surprised with the consistency, since it was "snail slim" I expected the mask to be very gooey.... but to my surprise, it was very think and watery. There was also a lot of remaining essence in the package, so I washed out the mask after, and decided to save some essence for next time.

how I looked right after removing the mask "REFRESHING"

A clean, soft and smooth face makes me a very happy Stephanie ;)

score: 9.5/10
website (not exact product though): http://www.itsskin.com/eng/htm/02_product/product_07.asp?activem=2&actives=1 

2 comments:

  1. I am literally addicted to the smell of this mask!!

    - K

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin