Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Ottie Green Tea Emulsion review

200mL of Ottie Green Tea Emulsion

While I was in Bonjour, a sales associate recommended this product to me, it was not only affordable but it made my skin feel so soft.

Prior to being introduced to this product, I have never heard of the company "Ottie" Their website describes their brand name as

the compound word of French “Hauteur”, which means elegance, highclass, pride and arrogance, and English “Pretty”.


impressions:

  • long lasting
  • makes skin feels soft
  • milky (as it is a Emulsion)
  • no scent
  • skin absorbs this product
  • does not work in harsh N America climates

The websites promotes this product as:

Forming oil&water barrier on the surface of skin to protect from harmful circumstance/ water-oil balancing.


According to the website, there are several features of this product: 

Anti-inflammation, Astringent, Poreless, Calm, Soothing, Moiturizing, Balancing water and oil level of your skin.
1) Green Tea Extract / Grapefruit,Sophora Root,Neem / Portulaca Oleacea : Anti-inflammation,
Allantoin / Hyaluronic acid / Aloe Vera : Soothing & Moisturizing

Vita. E : Nourishing
2) Clean, Clear, Light, Refreshing, non sticky3) For early skin ( woman&men), troubled skin from pimple, acne
Like using other emulsion/moisturizers, this product is no different, after applying serum, take a small amount and apply it all over your face. It takes really good care of your skin!

Verdict:
While I was in Hong Kong, this product did wonders for my skin, it prevented my skin from cracking and gave it enough moisture and it does exactly what it claims (in its features) however, taking it back to N. America, I was sad that it was less useful, I think the weather over here damages our skin too much and this emulsion simply is not enough...  I'm waiting for a stronger formula suited for N. Americans. (and those who live in harsher weather conditions)

score: 9/10
website: http://ottie.co.kr/product/green-tea-emulsion/

1 comment:

  1. oh... I saw this in Bonjour the other day... was debating whether to get it or not... I didn't get it :(

    - Rachel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin