Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tim Horton' s Raspberry Frozen Green Tea beverage review

Tim Horton's Raspberry Frozen Green Tea beverage review
Raspberry Frozen Green Tea Beverage
I'm so glad that Summer is FINALLY here! (... maybe I made this statement a little too late). The other day, I was walking in a mall and I was sweating (the AC was broken -_____-)... so I went to Tim Horton's to get this Raspberry Frozen Green Tea a try.

Impressions: 
  • Green Tea was over brewed
  • Raspberry taste wasn't prominent enough
  • Very light tasting


I would actually prefer their raspberry frozen lemonade over this drink. I really like how innovative they are by incorporating other elements to "improve" on their frozen lemonade, however, I feel they would need to enhance the taste to make it more appealing... when the drink melted, the green tea taste was strong... with hardly any raspberry taste. It also had a weird nasty sugar taste to it (it didn't taste sweet, but very syrupy sugar.. does this make sense?)

It's Nutrition fact sheet scared me too... 33g of sugar?? why didn't it taste sweet?? I feel fooled!

(credits: MyFitnessPal)

Calories140Sodium15 mg
Total Fat0 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated0 gTotal Carbs35 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber0 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars33 g
Trans0 gProtein0 g
Cholesterol0 mg
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C4%Iron0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

score: 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin