Thursday, July 24, 2014

Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital 30 SPF High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream review

Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital 30 SPF High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream review
product

Has anyone noticed how the sun's rays are becoming more and more harmful to our skin? I noticed this early June where I wore short sleeves and my arms felt irritated after spending a sunny day outside. At first I thought it was some sort of weird allergic reaction to certain plants, but later, I realized it was because of the sun... This has never happened to me before, so I knew things were getting serious.

When I told my beauty consultant at Lancome about my concerns, she suggested I try this Sunscreen Daily Moisturizer cream for my face. As I was just trying this, I decided to purchase a trial size (15 ml).

claims:
  • Pure. Potent. Powerful.
  • Your Skin's daily source of vitamin enriched moisture and protection.
  • This Super-light daily lotion features vitamin enriched Vital-8, an exclusive complex of eight daily essentials, plus full spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 Suncreen. Now you can face the day with radiant, healthy-looking skin:
  • See more even skin tone and brighter radiance
  • Feel 24-hour, nourishing hydration without greasiness
  • Fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.


Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital 30 SPF High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream review
ingredients and back of container
Pros:

  • lightweighted
  • does not clog pores (and no greasy feeling)
  • moisturizes skin
  • long lasting (on skin protection)

I've been using this moisturizer during daytime on sunny days. I really like this product a lot because my skin absorbs this product quickly. This sunscreen is really lightweight yet it moisturizes my skin. For testing sake, I tried to apply make up on and it stayed on perfectly. This product lasts a long time too... my sample size will last for 3 months.

Cons:

  • no brightening effect
  • smell of sunscreen



Lancome's Bienfait Multi-Vital 30 SPF High Potency Daily Moisturizing Cream review
light consistency of cream
I highly recommend this product because it really protects my skin really well... there is definitely a light sunscreen scent to it (it is not obvious to those around you). Although it is called a "cream" it was very light weighted and there was no greasy feeling. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see the effects it had on brightening my skin, it has definitely helped my skin from being tanned.

score: 9.5/10

1 comment:

LinkWithin