Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sasa's Free Shipping (when you make a purchase of US $29 or more)! (offer till January 20) ended

-------------------------offer ended---------------------------

Hey guys,

it's been a while since I last posted about deals. So here is one! I was browsing through Sasa and this caught my eye:




Free Shipping!! I haven't seen Free Shipping on Sasa for quite some time...! Let's make use of it! :D (free shipping only to Australia, New Zealand, United States & Canada customers though...)

they have special deals please check out: http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/sasacms/drive_promo/2013-14_theBest/promo.jsp?cm_re=minibanner#cat04

These deals are not available for those of you in Hong Kong and Macau though :(

deal ends January 20


Sasa - making life beautiful

For those who are not familiar with Sasa, is one of the largest cosmetic retailers in Asia. They have a large variety of brands and products  (Suisse Programme, Clinque, Clarins; Elizabeth Arden, SK-II, etc). They offer beauty products (from slimming creams, hair dyes, nail polishes, fragrances, hair combs, blotting paper, masks, etc) Every time I am in Hong Kong I will find myself ooh-ing and ahh-ing at their stores over the huge variety of products they have.

head on to www.sasa.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin