Thursday, January 23, 2014

McDonald's Poutine review

McDonald's Poutine review
McDonald's Poutine
I have wanted to try McDonald's Poutine since it came out, unfortunately, I kept getting sick (flu season has been terrible) I kept having to delay and delay my trip to McDonald's.

Price: $3.99 (or $1.50 upgrade your fries to poutine in a meal combo).

McDonald's Poutine review
McDonald's Poutine

thoughts:
  • lots of cheese curds (good for me since I like cheese)
  • good amount of gravy
  • fries were quite crispy
  • gravy needs to have a stronger taste
  • a little pricey (portion is quite small - good for health not so your wallet)
overall, I think this was a fair poutine, the fries were slightly thin (for poutine) though.

rating: 8.5/10

2 comments:

  1. I never had poutine from McD's before but I have always loved their fries. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I love their fries too! :D Hope you get to try their Poutine soon :)

      Delete

LinkWithin