Monday, December 23, 2013

Nicole by OPI I Do De-Claire! review

Who needs last minute nail polish ideas? We must all be getting ready and beautifying ourselves for Christmas! If you are like me, procrastinating to the last minute before deciding on what to wear for that special Silent Night parties or holiday parties, this post is definitely for you!

This Christmas holiday season, I want a nice subtle pink colour to enhance my nails, yet not enough to steal . This frosty soft rose pink colour is perfect, it reminds me of the frost outside our houses, yet the rose pink gives a feminine warm side setting the perfect swatch for my nails.

Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire! review
Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire!

OPI has always had a wonderful reputation for high quality nail polish, I learned that OPI has made themselves more affordable by introducing "Nicole By OPI" This is a drug store line to their popular brand.

Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire! review
bottom of a bottle of  Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire!

Thoughts

  • Wonderful colour
  • frost finishing (reminder of winter)
  • Lovely
  • Long lasting colour
  • Great for fall/winter
  • One dip can fill 5 fingers
  • versatile, you can match any style with pink and frost 

Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire! review
I only used one coat (I suck at taking pictures of my hands)

This nail polish lasted a week looking great without any top coat or needing to reapply. I only used one coat, and the colour was vivid enough.

Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire! review
the brush can pick up a lot of product (sorry for the blurriness, my camera just won't focus, grrr)
Like most OPI products, the Nicole by OPI line's polishes were very vivid and strong in colour. The brush was well made, I just needed to dip the brush twice to finish coating all my nails.


Nicole by O.P.I. I Do De-Claire! review
colour of bottle versus colour on my nails, see how similar they are
This is a very versitile colour, that you can match with most styles. If you want a subtle swatch colour that is elegant and simple. This is the nail colour for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin