Thursday, December 5, 2013

Watson's Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel Hand Sanitizer review

Watson's Anti-bacterial Hand Gel

Sorry for the picture quality, when I was writing this review, all I had was a half used bottle and I wasn't able to find a picture online.

There has been a lot of flu and germs going around... (as with most typical winters)... I have a slight case of Automysophobia, so hand santizers are very important for me.

If I had to choose a most favourite hand santizer it will definitely be Watson's Hand Sanitizer.

Several reasons:
  • very affordable
  • cleans so well
  • gentle on skin
  • smells good
  • leaves a clean feeling to your hands 
The last time I checked, it only costs 14.5 HKD, if you are in Hong Kong or planning to go... get some! This hand sanitizer does such a great job cleaning skin, it doesn't strip away all "oil" to make your hands feel overly cleaned (it doesn't make them dry and sensitive). I have tested this hand sanitizer on really dirty hands and it cleaned my hands so well!

rating: 10/10!

3 comments:

  1. anti bacterial hand gel is good for health because this safe you by jerms and bacterial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, they are one of my favourite products that I keep in my purse!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for explaining some things about the Blue Safety Hand Sanitizer Gel. I’m glad you explained you should learn if they participate in the Blue Safety Hand Sanitizer Gel . I’m kind of interested to learn more as to what this participation would entail.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin