Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Étude House kissful tint choux red review


Étude house kiss full tint choux Red colour - container
Étude House kiss full tint choux Red colour - container

I always like Etude House products because they are really girly and are good quality. I heard a few beauty bloggers blog about this so I decided to make a purchase and give it a try. I actually have been using this for over 6 months now.

I decided on the Etude House Kissful Choux Tint in #1 Red

thoughts:

  • delicious cherry smell (no, I didn't taste it)
  • vivid colour
  • long lasting tint
  • moisturizes
  • natural looking
  • hard to apply (need to apply with finger)


Étude House kiss full tint choux red review
Étude house kiss full tint choux Red colour - contents and "applicator"

I really wished there was an applicator, this product forces you to use your hands which can be very messy. I end up with a pink/red stained finger every time I use this product. 



The product is really thick, you don't need a lot of it to fill your whole lip. It also smelled really yummy, like artificial cherry candy (but in a good way), for those who don't eat candy, this lip tint reminds me of Escada's Cherry in the Air perfume (which is the smell of artificial cherry candy).

Étude House kiss full tint choux red review
me with Étude House kiss full tint choux (Red) right after application

As mentioned, the product is thick but once you blend it out, it is is less pigmented. It looks dark pink more than red. When it dries, it is really dry, the thick product is no longer sticky. It even has a glossy finish (I know the photo doesn't show this too well).

Étude House kiss full tint choux red review
me with Étude House kiss full tint choux Red colour - after dinner (please excuse the background and my messy hair)
I really love how it moisturizes my lips and enhances them at the same time. Because the look is so natural, it keeps people wondering whether I have even applied anything on. It is really great that it is long lasting, so I don't have to "give away my secret" every time I need to reapply some more product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin