Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sulwhasoo First Care Serum review

At this moment, I consider this serum my favourite of all favourite serums!

When you first use it, it smells like ginger mixed with some oriental herb. I was skeptical, it didn't "feel" like the other serums I used, it felt more like a watery gel, when I pumped it out, it was sticky, quite like "syrups" (or agave honey, if you know the texture of that)... it was easy to spread to my face and my skin immediately absorbed all that I put on (by the way, just a thin layer, never apply too much serum on your face, it can cause breakouts and other skin problems).

To be honest, I couldn't feel the difference at first, I applied this at night right before I went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning and went to wash my face, I immediately felt how soft my skin felt, it was... AMAZING... my skin felt so "perfect". It was definitely firmer, smoother and softer.

I went on their website and learned more about this product: the website says:

"
Formulated with Korean medicinal herbs, this essential regimen boosting serum assures optimal skin care results, promoting balance and replenishing essential moisture and nutrients.

- Membranous Milkvetch promotes natural skin circulation and Dwarf Lilyturf and Licorice boost synergy among herbal extracts to restore skin’s natural healthy radiance. 
- Absorbing instantly and deep within the skin, this serum leaves the skin soft, smooth and supple, prepares skin to receive treatment and boosts the efficacy of skin care used throughout the regimen.
"

I think it definitely lived up to its claims!

This serum might be a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it, I have used this serum for about a month and definitely left a difference, I also noticed that although I have already used it for a month, I have only used about 6 ml of the product, this stuff lasts long! It might feel "expensive" but once you have it, you will learn to love it!

official website: http://www.sulwhasoo.com/beauty/beauty_tips.jsp

6 comments:

  1. Oh expensive serum! I am using this one by estee lauder. Haven't been using it for that long though but I only use like two drops each time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most serums are expensive >.< unfortunately the less expensive ones don't work so well :( I want to try Estee Lauder's (the one you're using) but it is so expensive too ':( )

      Delete
  2. I love the ginger herby smell of this serum! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, it does make it feel more expensive doesn't it ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my skin... this serum did absolutely NOTHING to it :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin