Friday, June 28, 2013

Astro's Greek Yogurt review



For those who have sharp eyes and are wondering, I took this picture and finished this whole container way before I started writing this blog post, so please don't comment saying I am eating expired food, I wasn't... didn't... I just didn't get a chance to write this review till now.

My latest snack obsession is Greek yogurt. I just love the creamy and rich flavour of Greek Yogurt, I am not sure why it took so long for it to be "trend" but this is one of the trends which I hope will last.

I have had Astro's yogurt since I was very young, so when I saw their Greek Yogurt, I had to buy it.

I thought it tasted "ok" not very good or very bad... it tasted more like their "normal" yogurt except a bit more creamy.The taste was just the same. 

I got this particular Peach flavour, they did a good blend of peach with the yogurt (not too much or not too less).

In my opinion, if you want Greek Yogurt, this might not be the right brand for you, if you think that Greek Yogurts are a bit too strong, and want something between a Greek Yogurt and "normal" yogurt, you should get this!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0v4dJUjfU
    Astro yogurt purchased on March 8, 2019 (yesterday) in Real Canadian Superstore (3575 20 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 6R3). Best used to: April 1, 2019 (see the video). Instead of yogurt, every one of 24 cans consist of unknown white liquid solution. It costed me $9.64 per case

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin