Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Korean pineapple kiwi popsicle snack review


Summer is here! Which means popsicle cravings are bound to kick in! For those who can read Korean and translate, can you do me a favour and help me translate the name and brand of this Korean Popsicle? (Thanks in advance).

While shopping at Galleria Korean Grocery Store, I came across this popsicle, I have always been a huge fan of "layered" popsicles so this was a must try.

The first layer is kiwi (and I think it is made from real kiwi juice because there are kiwi seeds embedded in the layer), the second layer is a hard layer, I think it must be ice (from water or some very light tasting source); the final layer is pineapple, and it tastes good, it has the pineapple juice, not too sour or too sweet.

This is a very refreshing popsicle! I highly recommend it as it is tasty and the taste is very natural (as in, I don't taste much artificial flavours) and there doesn't seem to be a lot, if any, artificial colouring.

2 comments:

  1. I love eating ice cream and popsicles in the summer! <3 I actually just bought a box of popsicles today at no frills. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! ice cream and popsicles are so yummy!! :D which popsicles did you get? :D

      Delete

LinkWithin