Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Missha Hair Treatment Mask (Blue) review

my hair has literally been dead, dry, and there was no more elastin to them anymore. I knew I needed immediate care, I have tried some of the oil treatments offered at salons, but they only had a temporary effect.

While searching on eBay I came across a hair mask by Missha, because I was so desperate I decided to give this product a try.

Since I am an absolute newbie, my review might be slightly biased, as this is the ONLY hair mask I have EVER used.

Pros:
- hair definitely feels firmer, more elastic and shinier
- smell is quite good (but I don't like that little bit of mint there)
- seeing results after using it a few times
- do not have to apply product on hair for a long duration (only 3 minutes)

Cons:
- takes a lot of patience to remove this product (if you don't remove everything out, you will have an itchy scalp)
- bottle does not last very long (despite being 150 g), I have used this product for about 3 weeks now and I have used half the container.


I think this hair mask is a fair product, most important is that it works! The Price is also quite reasonable however I thought it would last must longer. I do plan to buy this in the future again!

official website: http://www.missha.co.nz/shop/SHOP+ONLINE/BODYHAIR/Hair+Care/-12007.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh I never more hair treatment to cure my super damaged hair too. First I need to get a new hair dryer....that one from Japan I told you about that is suppose to dry your hair faster with less damage as I blow dry my hair almost everyday. >__<

    I think oil treatments at salon are really good. My hair always feel super smooth everytime I get an oil treatment. But ya it's only temporary and last for like maybe 1-2 weeks. But I think it's also good to do it at the salon from time to time to give your hair that extra care and to let it repair itself again. I try to go to the salon and do an oil treatment like every 3-4 months and trim my hair while I'm at it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get that hair dryer from Japan soon! :)

      I think the only draw back with these hair masks is finding the one that works for you :S

      I agree with you on oil treatments at salons, good but don't last long.

      Delete

LinkWithin