Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Comparison: Korean Facial Mists: InnisFree vs I Dew Care


After writing up my review for I Dew Care's Thirst Things First Revitalizing Vitamin C Mist Mask, I thought it would be a good idea to compare it with Innisfree's Olive Real Oil Mist


I Dew Care Innisfree
Containers Fatter, shorter

✓Slicker, thinner, taller, easy to grasp

Spray Quality ✓the spray works really well and the aim is on point.

✓the spray gives a satisfying amount of product depending on how long you press the dispenser

✓the spray also sprays vertically allowing produce to properly disperse over the face

the spray works well, but aiming needs a bit of a learning curve

the spray only dispenses a set amount each time

the spray only sprays in one small spot

Scent very light lemon scent (barely there), doesn't leave any scent on the face

strong lemon, similar to essential oil, but disappears within a few seconds

Consistency very lightweight feels lighter than water
thicker, closer to a serum
Effectiveness leave skin with a plump and moist texture
hydrates skin
Price $28 CAD ✓$16 CAD
Amount of Product 80ml 80ml



Both are very similar and does what it advertises. I was impressed with how I Dew Care instantly made my face feel so plump and moist. Innisfree's is also good as it hydrates the skin but the effects are not as long-lasting as I Dew Care's. 

Innisfree's is almost half the price of I Dew Care's for the same amount. 

Hope this comparison helps you decide on which product is suitable for your needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin