Thursday, February 3, 2022

Hemeiel Light-water Oxygen Bubble Mask review


I've been seeing these oxygen masks all over social media and was fascinated by how many bubbles they produced. I decided to get some and see for myself. 

I found this on Shein and decided to test it out. This mask is a bit pricier than other masks, it was $9.00 CAD for 5 masks.

This is a light-water oxygen bubble mask with exfoliating effects. 


This mask does not contain any alcohol properties.

What this product does: 
Oil Control, Blackhead Remover, Acne Treatment, Hydrating, Nourishing, Clearing, Brightening, Whitening, and Anti-Aging

It is ideal for those who have dry, normal, combination, and oily skin. 

I want to add that if you have super sensitive skin, be aware that it might be a bit irritating for you. (FYI: I have sensitive skin and it causes slight irritation to my skin)



Ingredients:
WATER,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL,GLYCERIN,GLYCOSYL TREHALOSE,HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE,HINOKITIOL,XANTHAN GUM,DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZINATE,SODIUM HYALURONATE,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,CERAMIDE 3,BAMBOO CHARCOAL,HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE,DIGLYCEROL,GLUCURONIDE,PHENOXYETHANOL,METHYL PARABEN

how it fits on my face πŸ‘ 

impressions:
  • tingly sensation
  • no scent/aroma
  • SO MUCH/MANY FOAM/BUBBLES (see pictures)
  • good fit for the face but due to the foam/bubble production, it is better to lie down
  • causes a slight but noticeable skin irritation after using (but doesn't linger or cause rashes)
  • skin feels SOooOOOOooo smooth! πŸ‘ 
  • huge improvements to my skin (moisturizing, smoother texture, healthier... etc)

foam starting to form

I was quite skeptical when I bought this and thought it was only a gimmick, but I was extremely surprised as to how it made my skin feel after the first use.

I was using my hands to remove the foam from my face and when I washed my hands throughout the day, I couldn't help but notice just how much softer and smoother they felt, too!

I didn't enjoy the foaminess on my face, it kept producing more foam even after the 15-20 minutes and continued to produce foam, 30 minutes after I removed the mask. 

overwhelmed and amazed at how many bubbles there are

HOWEVER, despite the foaming and bubbles... I actually *surprise surprise* like this mask! It improved my skin's condition after first use. My skin hasn't felt this clean and moisturized in a very long time! I have noticed that there is a weird "rubbery" after texture (both on my face and hands) but it felt like an improvement more than a weird side effect.

score: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin