Tuesday, September 28, 2021

McDonald's Creme Brulee Donut short review


This is a continuation of my McDonald's Donuts Short review. I'm making this review because they have recently launched a new donut!



Creme Brulee Donut


After the first bite, I realized why this is called a Creme Brulee donut. The vanilla glaze is covered with a layer of crunchy, sharp sugar cookie pieces. I was surprised how it wasn't overly sweet, despite the amount of sugar it contained. It adds a very nice texture to the donut. It also acts as the creme brulee sugar glaze.

The filling contains a nice creme brulee cream. It works very well with the glaze on the outside. They compliment each other by making the outside crispy and the inside soft.


This is probably one of my favourite donuts so far. I highly recommend it and I hope it stays for good!

website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/product/crme-brle-lil-donut.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin