Tuesday, March 30, 2021

AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Cream Some by Mi review


I have been eyeing this cream for some time... it has AHA, BHA and PHA.

AHA which stands for alpha hydroxy acid focuses on removing layers of dead skin cells on the surface level and stimulates collagen and humectant properties

BHA stands for beta hydroxy acid penetrates deeper under the surface of the skin to degunk debris from the pores. It is good for acne-prone skin, anti-inflammatory, and also stimulates collagen production.

PHA stands for Poly hydroxy Acid removes layers of dead skin cells on the surface and helps the skin absorb products better. 


This cream claims to smoothly exfoliate and strengthen your skin barrier with tea tree leaf water, Centella Asiatica. It also has Madecassoside to protect sensitive skin and helps it stay healthy.

This cream contains Centella 700,000ppm




Instructions:

Take an appropriate amount and spread evenly onto the skin. 

Since there is a serum version, I assume this cream acts as a moisturizer.

 impressions:

  • woody minty smell
  • soothing for skin
  • very lightweight
  • effects are not long-lasting
  • only provides a temporary relief
  • you need a liberal amount (for 30 days, this is a lot of product!)

I was very excited when I first saw this cream however, after using it for 30 days, I didn't see any significant changes to my skin, it is good as a temporary relief from dryness but it didn't provide life-changing or amazing results.  It is a lightweight product and doesn't provide any protective barrier (like most moisturizers do). 

I liked how the woody mintiness of the cream calmed my skin (when it felt irritated, dry, sensitive) but I didn't like how it just seemed to stop at that. I didn't feel any major changes or improvements to my skin.

While it doesn't irritate my skin at all (despite all of the exfoliants) it didn't do a good job helping my skin improve.

unfortunately, this is not as good as most have said it is. 

Score: 5.5/10
Website: no website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin