Thursday, April 8, 2021

CoCo's Passion Dragonfruit Smoothie short review

Large Passion Dragonfruit smoothie

I haven't gone out to explore places (restaurants, bars, etc) since the pandemic so I haven't been able to write a lot of reviews... while I like the convenience of taking out, it just isn't the same as dining in... I can't wait till we can all dine out again and be free to explore places! 

After months of reviewing products I am so glad I finally came across a drink I really like and can't wait to share with you, this is Coco's Passion Dragonfruit Smoothie... isn't it pretty? 😍 

ALSO! they have a special promotion right now... it is $5.50 (for the month of April... I'm not sure how long it last though)

The Drink:

The staff warned me that somewhere in the ingredients there is milk, so if you are lactose intolerant, be warned. I couldn't taste a strong milk presence, though. 

I think this is a seasonal item since I see dragonfruits popping around everywhere but am secretly hoping it is a permanent menu item. 


I couldn't find this item on their website... so the ingredients list will be based on my tastebuds and experience. 

Ingredients: 

It contains real dragonfruit bits, passionfruit bits, passionfruit seeds (replacing the traditional tapioca balls), and milk (according to the staff)

Experience:

I love this drink because it isn't artificially sweet, it is just right, and it also isn't sour, but with hints of tart in the blend (from the passionfruit bits). Despite being a smoothie, it is very refreshing and contains lots of liquid. I hate traditional smoothies that are not refreshing and don't quench thirst, but this isn't the case for this drink at all. 

score: 10/10
website: no website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin