Thursday, April 29, 2021

Mike Sesame Oil Popcorn review

ごま油ポップコーン

so... I saw this sitting at the bottom of my drafts and realized I forgot to publish it (I wrote this review on June 11, 2018)... it has been 3 years and I haven't seen it reappear... still... I thought I would share this with you. 


One of my favourite "oils" of all time is sesame oil... and one of my favourite snacks happens to be popcorn... so you can imagine my excitement when I found a whole shelf of these Sesame Oil Popcorn bags lying around at my local grocery store!


impressions:

  • strong seaweed taste
  • where is the sesame oil?
  • has a strong "Mike's popcorn taste" (which I'm not particularly a fan of...)
I was disappointed and I hope they never bring this back... when you say there is sesame oil and the aroma or taste is not there... that is extremely careless... I did taste the seaweed

score: 5/10
website: no website

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin