Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Coca Cola's Apple Coke mini review


It is no secret that Coca Cola is one of the best-tasting soft drinks in the world!

I am very fortunate to be in Japan where mixing coke with other beverages is common.

A few weeks ago, I found these Coca Cola with Apple flavour lying around my local grocery store and decided to get it!

impressions:


  • they used Japanese Fuji Apple juice
  • I LOVE IT
  • reminds me of Autumn (because of the subtle apple taste)



The apple juice (think Japanese apple juice... not the American/Canadian kind) which is lightly apple with a hint of sweetness complements the coke so well! While it makes the coke flavour less coke, the lightly scent of an apple makes your tastebuds wonder what is that familiar subtle taste?

I highly recommend it (and I have already drank 3 bottles)

score: 9.5/10
website: https://www.cocacola.co.jp/brands/coca-cola_/cocacola13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin