Thursday, November 14, 2019

Canmake Quick Easy Eyeliner review

Canmake Quick Easy Eyeliner review
Canmake Quick Easy Eyeliner in brown

So I stumbled upon this eyeliner which I was shopping for eyeliners. The "Quick-Easy Eyeliner" text caught my attention. 

Canmake claims that this eyeliner is great for beginners and very easy to use. You will have great control in making all sorts of shapes. Since there wasn't a tester, I had to buy it (it was ¥550), so it was very affordable.

I threw away the packaging, but I remember it said that this eyeliner is waterproof but can be washed off with hot water. It is smudge-proof and resistant to sweat, oil and tears!


This is what the tip looks like but it is very stiff... I'm still a beginner so I couldn't tell whether that was a good or bad thing.

It is a felt tip type with a 1.65mm thickness. 


However, I had trouble drawing lines on my hand... the tip was hard to control and it left uneven double strokes... I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED. While it felt soft on my hand, when I used it on my eyelids, it was a different story. The tip of the liner scratched my eye and it was very hard to control... (the scraps weren't severe to the point it wounded me or left me in tears but it was enough to feel discomfort)


I didn't have to use warm water, it just removed with normal cold/lukewarm water... 



the results are average... you can see I couldn't properly make the line to the end... I find it hard to fill in after I make my initial line.

definitely not a fan... 

score: 1/10 (one for staying true to colour)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin