Tuesday, January 12, 2016

ROHTO C3 Softone Moist review


ROHTO C3 Softone Moist Hong Kong review
Softone Moist

I am always willing to try new products (which is why I have started this blog). While shopping at Watson's I came across this contact lenses solution. I made sure it was compatible with my contact lenses before making a purchase.

ROHTO C3 Softone Moist Hong Kong review
what is inside the box.


According to the box, this is suitable for all Silicon Hydrogel Lens (however, NOT SUITABLE for Hard or O2 Lens). Since I use Johnson and Johnson's Acuvue Oasys lenses (which are made out of Silicon Hydrogel), I was able to use this solution.

One Touch
so... embarrassingly enough, it took me much longer than it should for me to figure out what does "One Touch" mean. My imagination caused me to think that it was a much greater feature than it really is (e.g. my imagination lead me to think that: 1. if I pressed a certain area of the contact lenses case once, it will caused both sides to open or close; 2. if I put the lenses cases on the container it will dispense or drain all the liquid out... also wrong).

After reading the instructions, I realized that the only purpose of this "One Touch" feature, is so that I could allow the contact lenses case to dry after washing it... seriously? ok... I think they should hire me to come up with better features.

ROHTO C3 Softone Moist Hong Kong review
the "One Touch" feature... drying out the case

Made in Japan

Ingredients:
Polyhexamethylene Biguanide, Poloxamer 407 Sodium Borate, Boric Acid, HPMC, EDTA

impressions:
  • easy to use
  • dispenser made it easy to aim product and not make a mess
  • dispenser hole was too small
  • does not moisturize as well as Sensitive Eyes (by Johnson and Johnson)
  • contact lenses suck up this stuff like crazy
This product was easy to use, the "mouth" was small making it easy to aim the product without leaving any product on the cap however, at the same time, I thought the hole was too small, I constantly wasted time having to squeeze the bottle several times to get enough product out.

I couldn't help but notice that my contact lenses either sucks up a lot of this product OR the product just mysteriously disappears... evaporates? The first few times I used this product I couldn't help but notice (the next morning) that my contact lenses case had little of this product remaining. I thought it was weird... so if you are using this remember to fill up your contact lenses case almost to the top to avoid not having enough product to moisturize your contact lenses.

I also noticed that this product does not moisturize my contact lenses as well as Johnson and Johnson's Sensitive eyes Plus contact lenses solution. I'm not sure whether or not it was because I use Johnson and Johnson's contact lenses... or whether they were a slightly better solution than this one.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!!! you are hilarious... one touch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin