Friday, October 2, 2015

BioTherm Liquid Glow Skin-Best review


BioTherm Liquid Glow Skin-Best review
packaging


Due to climate changes, I feel my skin getting rougher and drier... so while I was shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart, I came across Biotherm's Liquid Glow Skin Best, I have never used any Biotherm products before, but have heard lots of great reviews so I decided to give this face oil a try.



Price: $65 + 13% tax (total: $73.45)
BioTherm Liquid Glow Skin-Best review
packaging



What it claims:

A revolution in facial oils : the 1st dry oil ultra-concentrated in one of the most powerful antioxydant algae extract : Astaxanthin. Skin is instantly smoothed out and complexion is naturally enhanced.
Ingredients:


How to use it:
There are 4 ways you can use this:
ALL DAY GLOW TOUCHES: Apply by pressing to add touches of glow.
NIGHT DETOX: Massage the face for a detoxing effect.
WITH YOUR SKINCARE: Mix a drop of oil with your skincare to add an antioxidant power.
RADIANCE RECOVERY MASK: Apply in thick layer, leave-on for 10 min then wipe-off the excess.


pros:
  • hygienic
  • makes skin feel so soft (just takes 2 days to notice the difference)
  • a little goes a long way
  • smells nice
  • easy to apply


cons:
  • leaves an unpleasant oil crust on skin hours after applying
  • easy to drop bottle
  • bottle is made out of glass (breakable)
  • hard to take out 10% of remaining product (pump is too short)
  • oily
  • a bit pricy
My favourite way of using this oil is Night Detox (see above). I love massaging the product into my face and letting my face absorb all of it. I find Emulsion works best with this product while moisturizer doesn't.

BioTherm Liquid Glow Skin-Best review
you can see how the base of the bottle is very uneven and easy to tip over in this picture
One thing I hate about this oil is the bottle... I have a love hate relationship with it, I love it because it feels more expensive but I hate it at the same time because it is not sturdy, making it easy for the container to tip over (and perhaps breaking and wasting all of the remaining product).

I love what this product has done to my skin and you can see results after 2 days! Like most facial oils, this product leaves an unpleasant oily crust on your skin a few hours after using it. So I recommend covering it with an emulsion.

I highly recommend this product but I do find it quite pricey, a bottle lasts about 4 months.

score: 8.5/10
website: http://www.biotherm.ca/product/skin-best-liquid-glow,default,pd.html

11 comments:

  1. Biotherm products are too expensive for me... You get what you pay for, I'm happy it is a good product, will be saving to get this in the future.

    I like rosehip oil, you should try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, you should use this in the future...
      actually, funny how you mentioned Rosehip Oil. I initially wanted to buy it but it was quite expensive... for 30ml (like this oil) it would cost me $40... so after contemplating, I decided to invest a little more and get this oil instead.

      Delete
  2. I have used Biotherm products before but I haven't tried this one. I find the most high end or expensive skincare brands like to use glass for their bottles. Maybe it is because it makes it look more classy? But ya, I don't really like glass bottles either because they break easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which BioTherm products have you used before?
      I have a love/hate relationships with glass bottles >____<...

      Delete
  3. Bonjour................Liquid Glow is an " Investment " . One drop for the face , one drop for the neck and yes , one more for the decolte. My results were instantly . As far as the bottle......glass is wiser , eco-friendly and it keeps the oil "in" the bottle .It does have a flat bottom......I have been loyal to Biotherm for many years and found that this company keeps it "self " current with the needs and technology for the customers ......Please accept this product with all that it has to offer to your skin....it does bring results.....merci...Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. best way to glow skin - Are you facing issues related to skin like not shine and glow in prime age? If yes then no need to worry about it we are here to offer you the best ways for you. Glowing skin comes at first number in to do list for everyone. Right now, you can be worried that you do not have healthy and glowing skin so want to do something to improve it. You can use pure essential oils for this or natural ways like proper food and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for providing such an informative blog. Try best oil for face glow to get extra glowing skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make your skin glowing with the top-quality makeup face serum in India

    ReplyDelete
  7. It moisturises even the deepest layers of skin and restores collagen structure to damaged skinbest serum for glowing skinThe ingredient Neem has anti-ageing properties that help minimise wrinkles and fine lines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job, keep sharing nice stuff. Best regards from Makeup Foundation

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin