Thursday, October 1, 2015

MIA and other updates

Hey everyone,

I first want to apologize for MIA for the past few weeks. I have been extremely busy attending weddings (of course this isn't an excuse) and other events. I just want to give a heads up that this might continue for the next few weeks... hope you can all bear with me :(.

Also, I have noticed recent comments here regarding my sponsorship and affiliations with certain companies.

I will like to make a formal announcement here:

I am currently not affiliated with any company and have not been paid to write reviews. If I am paid, sponsored or affiliated with any company or interest groups to write posts in the future, I will be sure to make an obvious indication that that certain post/review/etc was sponsored/paid for.

Thanks.
Steph

2 comments:

  1. We trust you, why would people say such a thing!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin