Friday, May 30, 2014

Hong Kong McDonald's has Potato Wedge fries too!! (Announcement)

香港麥當勞 (麥記)都有 "脆薯皇" 啊 Hong Kong McDonald's has Potato Wedge fries too!
World Cup Special #1

This is to all my HK readers!! 

I know a lot of you were asking me about Potato Wedges and were excited yet disappointed that HK didn't have them but guess what? (香港麥當勞 (麥記)都有 "脆薯皇" 啊!)

HK McDonald's has Potato Wedges too!!! WOOHOO!! (They are called "脆薯皇")

This is part of their Brazil World Cup Series campaign promotion... get them while you can~




香港麥當勞 (麥記)都有 "脆薯皇" 啊 Hong Kong McDonald's has Potato Wedge fries too!
World Cup Special #2

These are my impressions on the Canadian version (I hope they are just as good in HK)

  • really well seasoned
  • amazing dipping sauce
  • very fresh
  • slightly oily
  • totally worth the price
score: 9.5/10
website: http://campaign.mcdonalds.com.hk/ch/promotions/worldcup/?utm_source=ch_home&utm_medium=corp_homepage&utm_campaign=WorldCup

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting. I still haven't tried the ones we have here yet. I'm excited to try the food they have at McD's in Japan though! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to try them! These are really good :)
      oh yeah!! Japan's McD would have amazing items... last time I was there, they had a Green Tea McFlurry, it was really good (I'm looking at their menu now... I wonder what the blue thing is... --> http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/menu/regular/side.html it looks good! :D)

      Delete

LinkWithin