Thursday, June 23, 2022

Vita Japanese Sweet Peach tea drink short review


I've been seeing their advertisements across Social media but this drink was not easy to find at all!... After weeks of searching, I finally found a store that sells them! (For those in Toronto, I found this box drink at a Foody Mart. I checked and all Foody Marts have them (except for the one across the street from Markville Mall).

their advertisement

I really like this Sweet Peach Tea. The website claims it is refreshing and I couldn't agree more.

impressions:
  • not overwhelmingly sweet
  • has a good tea/juice balance
  • smells and tastes very peachy πŸ‘
I consider this Sweet Peach Tea one of VitaSoy's best products... it tastes better than their other "juice" products. It quenches my thirst and the sweet/flavour/tea balance is just right! :) 

I am also glad that they didn't over brew their tea, so the tea is very smooth. (Most Japanese peach tea products usually over brew their tea and the whole beverage becomes very rough)

score: 9.9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin