Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Haagen-Dazs Ruby Cacao Ice Bar review


Spring is in the air!... I am glad the temperatures are finally coming down so I can sit down and enjoy a nice cool popsicle :)

I found these at Metro (a Canadian supermarket) and the colour and flavour attracted me.

I have always been a huge Haagen-Dazs Strawberry ice cream fan... so I knew they couldn't go wrong with anything "strawberry".

actual product... and my nails match it

These are available for a limited time. I only see them during Spring (I've had these thrice before deciding on writing a review and recommending them). 

layers

What is it:

These are Haagan Dazs' signature strawberry ice cream dipped in a berry-rich coating made from ruby cacao

Ruby Cacao is a new type of cacao red/ruby in colour. They are naturally red.


strawberry ice cream

The Experience:

These bars taste how they look. a tangy strawberry crispy coating with lots of strawberry taste inside. There are no added colours or flavours. 

Upon writing this review, I discovered these bars are made with 100% Canadian dairy. I'm not sure whether these are available outside of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin