Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sushi of the week

For today's post, I will be talking about some sushi I really like. You can find these in most Kaiten (回転寿し) sushi in Tokyo.

shrimp - ¥200-300/plate

though I have a shrimp allergy, I couldn't resist and ordered them... :P I love sucking their brains out XD... I usually don't do that for frozen shrimps but these are usually fresh enough to

combo ¥300/plate

I wasn't particularly happy about the cooked Tuna Otoro, but the えんがわ and Salmon were good :) I usually eat salmon during the colder months as they are usually more fatty (fatty = tastier)... if you don't like fatty salmon then I recommend eating them during the hotter months.

えんがわ (I finally got the name!)
oops... I couldn't resist and ate a piece before I took this picture XD... this remains as one of my favourites (perhaps almost.. ALMOST surpassing Otoro).

#testing

1 comment:

LinkWithin