Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Snapple Peach Green Tea review

Snapple Peach Green Tea review


Summer is finally here! Wow... I waited so long... So, while Sumner is here, it is evitable that we would be hot and dehydrated... So, the other day, I was at Walmart and thirsty... So I grabbed myself this drink...

Snapple Peach Green Tea


Impressions:

  • This is green Tea?
  • Slight irritating... stinging sensation to mouth
  • does not quench thirst
  • very "cheap" (only $0.89 CND)

I did not like this drink...
A look at their ingredients will tell you right away that this drink is filled with chemicals... How disappointing... I couldn't taste the Green Tea and the Peach flavour wasn't "peachy". 

I will not get this drink or anything from Snapple because their drinks are filled with just chemicals. I honestly don't think anyone should drink so many chemicals... especially when the taste isn't that good...

Score: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin